Download ZEBRA RFID FX7500 and FX9600 firmware 3.21.23:
Issues Addressed in 3.21.23 over 3.21.21:
- Fix for issue with IOT Connector Auto connect / connect when not able to access the root certificates from the internet.
- Fix issue in LLRP Server setting incorrect cable loss compensation value for Antenna Check resulting in incorrect antenna connect status when reader is idle.
- After mapping the Keyboard Emulation to a data endpoint in IoTConnector, If the Line ending needs to be changed, Users will need to, after changing the line ending, map the data endpoint to None and click on update, and then change the data endpoint back to keyboard emulation.
- Idle Mode time out is not used by IOT Connector and should be set to 0 ensuring that the radio stays powered on before connecting to cloud. If the reader was configured with V3.1.12 Idle mode timeout defaults to “10” seconds. It is recommended to change this to 0 first to disable the Idle mode before Enrolling to Cloud.
- Rare occurrence of “Self-Signed Certificate error” is shown in the webpage when in http mode (it is a false alarm). There is no loss of functionality due to this issue and can be ignored.
- CPU Usage is higher than V3.6.28 when reading tags using the web console due to enablement of high-resolution timer.
- Antenna status in web console is not updated with the antenna connect status when the reader is connected to cloud. The antenna status can be retrieved by the cloud app as part of get status API.
- RM Server does not indicate that the reader is dis-enrolled or dis-connected from Cloud if it is done outside the reader.
ZEBRA RFID FX7500 and FX9600 firmware 3.21.21 (31-August-2022)
Main ENHANCEMENTS / CHANGES in 3.21.21 over 3.10.30 and Issues Addressed in 3.21.21 over 3.10.30.
ZEBRA RFID FX7500 and FX9600 firmware 3.10.30 (10-February-2022)
Main ENHANCEMENTS / CHANGES in 3.10.30 over 3.9.16 and Issues Addressed in 3.10.30 over 3.9.16.
ZEBRA RFID FX7500 and FX9600 firmware 3.9.16 (09-July-2021)
Main ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES in 3.9.16 over 3.8.22 and Issues Addressed in V3.9.16 over V3.8.22.